We help people when they have suffered damage to their real property (land, houses, buildings, trees) and personal property (all other types of property including cars, machines, and equipment).  This includes:

  • Driving accidents
  • Environmental damage of all types
  • Oilfield spills
  • Water contamination
  • Fire damage
  • Crop damage
  • Damage to trees, plants, or growing things

These situations involve complicated issues such as how to calculate losses and damages to make someone whole.  You need a thorough advocate to help you in these situations.  Contact us today for a free initial consultation.