9th Jan 2018

The Daily Oklahoman is reporting that Clean Line Energy Partners’ plan to build a transmission line and related equipment that would take wind energy from the Oklahoma Panhandle to the Eastern and Southeastern parts of the US is “sidetracked, for now.”  The company … more

26th Sep 2017

Last week I had the pleasure of touring the Goodwell Wind Farm in the Oklahoma Panhandle.  Mark Howell with Enel Green Power, the Wind Site Supervisor, led the tour for a group organized by Jada Breeden, Executive Director of the … more

16th Aug 2017

It is County Fair season in Oklahoma.  The 2017 Texas County Fair begins tonight at 6:00 p.m.  It is the 100th anniversary this year.  I will be out there for the ribbon cutting with the Ambassadors. For the first time … more

1st Aug 2017

Team Cory Hicks, Attorney at Law recently won third place in the Guymon Kids Inc. Boys T-Ball league this summer.  Below is a picture of the kids at the awards ceremony. One of the best parts was getting to see my oldest … more

3rd May 2017

I got new cups for the office today: If everything works out according to plan, I will be passing some out at the Guymon Pioneer Days Parade this Saturday with the whole family.  I will also be out delivering some in … more